Tuesday 31 May 2016

Hikers

I don't usually enter competitions... But a well know crisp company is running a holiday prize thing called spell and go. The pack has a unique code on outside of pack that you enter into a web site. If you spell a holiday destination...you win in. As i hate flying ( it makes my arms ache) i am hoping for a UK break. I have one letter. S. I am hoping for Scunthorpe. So my excitment was unbounded as i sat in my favourite cafe and had a bag of crisps. Entered the code hoping for any letter but an S. Message said...this code already been entered!! So i thought of this for a bit...hmm no way the owners of the cafe would enter all the codes on outside of multi packs..to win a hol themselves!!! Have i contacted the crisp company ..bloody right i have...and Gary Lineker.

6 comments:

  1. It's a fix Glenn...they always are....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is the post time 00:31? My clock says 08:32....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is the post time 00:31? My clock says 08:32....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to travel to.China to post mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that is so funny...and brill that you've contacted them all about it. They are usually all cons though :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm they promised a replacement code but no answers to my question x

    ReplyDelete