Wednesday 10 May 2017

Legs

Chauffeured a friend into Nottingham today. Gave me an excuse to visit my old funeral company. Had to choose the day a priests funeral was taking place. A massive funeral, but had chance to chat with a couple of the managers and still treated as a friend, even though I have been left 15 years!!! The motto....never burn your bridges, unless you have been hurt badly and you have scars on your soul. This was followed by copious amounts of coffee and the sudden dawning...that I was lost and couldn't remember where I dropped my friend off. For saying I am ex forces, my sense of direction is pants. If there had been a war, then I would probably be sat having coffee in the enemies trench. My dad never got the hang of Roman numerals...he still thinks there was a world war eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment