Friday 17 June 2016

More cards than moon pig

Well tomorrow is a two gig day. In the afternoon i will be fronting the world famous 8 to the bar ( well we are very big in Latvia) for another queens birthday celebration... A quick change , then off to play with the might Tony Farell big band. I consider myself unshockable!! But yesterday shooting of the mp got to me a bit. A married woman with children who , when she got out of bed, never knew it would be the last time she would lay next to her husband again. I now try and live every day as though it was my last, because one day it will be. I wish i could be happier and my coast into senility could be easier...but that's my ride through life...roller coaster. I am now on decaff coffee as getting palpitations... Actually its quiet nice. X

No comments:

Post a Comment