Tuesday 7 June 2016

Mystery tour

Have a few days off. Eating out a bit and my favourite eatery always gives a bag of crisps ( fries Felix) The maker of company running a competition. You get a code that generates a letter. Collect the letters...spell a holiday destination...and win. I am searching the maps frantically, trying to find a exotic destination called BINKY..? Had to cancel a band gig yesterday. We were mis advertised. No deposit paid and the adverts were minimal ,causing low ticket sales. It annoys me as they could have made lots of money...but it was down to the usual thing. ..apathy. Had a drive into the country today. Went into an antique shop...but kept moving , as they were stock taking. I am sure my musician friends will understand why i was reminded of James Stewart. Also inspired to take a photo to remind me of a happy day. Plus loads of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment