Wednesday 3 August 2016

15 Celsius

I hate cottage cheese, I hate motorists that don't indicate. I hate bad manners. I also hate my own birthday? I try and keep it secret and even on facetube it's set at jan1st 1916...not far off actually. But I am puzzled why so many folk are obsessed with age. I once did an interview about trombone playing for a local paper. It took  over 30 mins and at the end the reporter asked me my age. I asked him why? He said that the readers would be interested!@! I said, tell em to mind their own Business.....and refused to give it. So he scrapped the article!. Truth is, I have woke today, to find numerous birthday wishes on Faceagram. It's not my birthday...honestly..age is a number. My number is not up...at least not today. Coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment