Monday 15 August 2016

Noise abatement society

I officially realise I am.getting old now. A new generation of people have now been created. They are called 'The Inconsiderates' I have always believed Sunday was a day of rest. After a long hard week all I wanted to do was sit quietly and read a book after a gig. But no. We have cars with noisy exhausts that have to be revved 15 times before speeding down the close. We have a neighbour stood on my garage roof yelling at other neighbours because they are having a bonfire and the ash is dropping on the aldi sausages on their bbq. The world revolves around noise now. None of the neighbours dare complain ...but they whinge. I don't mind speaking up for them....But it's about time others grow some danglies....It just puzzles me...what the people think that are disturbing the peace. .but the answer is ..they don't..sad sad world.

No comments:

Post a Comment