Friday 12 August 2016

Wake up

So today's funeral took in, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire. As always, what should have been a simple day...had a catch. Two limos back.to reception. I say to the first driver...you get off mate...I will take Funeral Director back. Ok he says. I then reverse out of car park onto narrow street. So does he. Off he goes...and I wait....and I wait...and I....after 15 minutes....I start to get angry... so I abandon limo blocking the street and go into the hotel. I ask one of the mourners....is the Funeral Director here...yes he says in there.....grrrr so back to limo. A little later with stress levels you could boil a cup a soup on.. I go back into.the wake....same chap and I ask again....his reply...oh no he went ages ago...I thought you asked...Is the Funeral in there!!!! The FD had gone in the first car!!! WTF!!! I pride myself on communication...arghhhh..does anyone want a red hot chicken and leek soup?

No comments:

Post a Comment