Saturday 31 December 2016

Incredible Hulk

Doing much more bonding with my dad, since his partner died. Unfortunately me and her did not bond quite so well and I get on with most people. I now call every night and visit as much as I can. Yesterday we had coffee, and he gave me a massive wedge of chrimbo cake wrapped in silver foil to take home. While I was there, I had an emergency call from work and had to dash home to change into blacks. I missed lunch, so prepared myself a curry special when I got home, pretending to be a bomb disposal expert by stopping the microwave at the last second...before it dinged! Still hungry, I remember the iced fruity treat in the depths of my fridge. Wading through the 45 bottles of chilled San Miguel...I cut myself a massive wedge and wolfed it down. To be honest...it wasn't the best cake I had eaten , with slightly strange aftertaste. An hour later, my dad rings. Have you tried that cake yet, he asks. Yes, but not keen, I replied, but will finish it off tomorrow. For god sake don't he said...it's green and mouldy underneath!!!. Thanks Dad and happy New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment