Friday 2 December 2016

Stay off the moors

I pride myself, that I can sniff out coffee at half a mile. Today's funeral in an area of Nottingham I have never been. I asked a Chinese lady with 2 children where I could buy a coffee??? No coffee shops round here she says. The little Chinese girl started to talk to me. She showed me her play dough. I asked if she was looking forward to Santa coming. She looked puzzled and replied.. No...my mummy buys the presents !!. I then found a shopping centre. I asked numerous people if there was a cafe...no...no cafe...a pub...but don't go in dressed like that...it's rough. Do they sell coffee I asked. Yes...but don't go in. So here I am Sat in the Slaughtered pensioner...having a 50p mug of coffee. In fact best I have had for ages. Getting some funny looks...but just smiling back at everyone. Life's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment