Tuesday 18 April 2017

Cheeses

Love hurts
Love scars
Love wounds and marks
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts
Immortal words by the group Nazareth and one of the songs I grew up with. In fact, reminiscing on the tracks of my youth...most were centered around love (aren't all songs? Well apart from Agadoo!! What the hell was that about) I also hung onto every word of I'm not in love by 10cc....and who can forget the haunting Lady in bed....always a strange title I thought. But the fact is, I am a romantic, who believes that true love conquers all. The world will not survive without music...nor will it, without love. So make love while playing trombone.. like Nazareth said ' love hurts' especially in 7th position x

No comments:

Post a Comment