Wednesday 26 April 2017

Sherpa

Felt really off it today...I know why, I have a few things on my mind and boy am I tired. When I feel like this...2 things suffer. The inevitable sleep...and then appetite. After a particularly emotional day.. I had to force myself to eat. How? Well if I had gone home...I probably wouldn't have made anything...so by going to a pub and paying...I have no choice but to consume what's put in front of me. So I ordered the cheapest meal on menu...a small chicken sarnie.? Only when it arrived, it also came with a pair of climbing boots and supplementary oxygen...it was mountainous!!!. Believe me, it was a challenge as my tum and brain rebelled. A minor triumph though, as years ago I would have paid and then left without eating it. So fighting the dogs...I consumed every last bit....and waddled out the pub for the safety of my car. Anxiety is pants....but I now don't let it control me...not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment