Saturday 8 October 2016

Beat it

When I got out the army, I had health issues in abundance. Some still remain. Some went away. Some to return. I now wait the circle of doctors tests to see what is going off. I am not scared. Had it before. My life has changed so much since the accident, so I am not entirely surprised my body is going ' hey what the hells going on' For saying, that after a visit to a medium many years ago, that I would be dead at 37...I have done well. Ok I did interpret what she said into my own destiny. I still don't think I will make 65 ..but intend to live life to the full. I am often asked...what would I like my friends to say, as they look into my coffin. Well ' He's still breathing'  would be lovely. I love my music and I love my friends. That's all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. You'd be amazed what the body can take and sustain where you'll see your hair grow back again. It's only when you're inactive that your body will fail you. Learn to play the accordion and you'll be self employed until you're a hundred or older. If you get a monkey as your partner you may live even longer

    ReplyDelete