Wednesday 12 October 2016

Carrier

Another pants night sleep. How can you go to bed shattered, then be awake most of the night. I have bags under my bags today. It will never be as bad as when I was in the Army and went 5 full nights without sleep. No, I know you won't believe me...but it happened. Still having to get up and look like a smart soldier in complete control. That is my experience of a living nightmare. I listened to a fellow musician last night. They always felt tired on a Wednesday because normally in bed for 10!! We don't finish until.10.30. Wow...I never get to bed before 1am...why? Because I know I won't sleep. Plus, I am at my own creative then. So made myself bike 8 miles and in front of me a steaming mug of coffee...and before anyone says...you drink to much coffee...it's decaffeinated. Did vent some of my frustration on a dog walker this morning though...that cheered me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment