Tuesday 25 October 2016

Oooops

How to get yourself in trouble. Part 1.
Run 3 blogs. One for the band. One about my life to share. One about my life that is private that tells the whole story, that will go towards a book.Write a post in the private one...but actually it's in the share one. Voila instant grief. Big mistake...and I hold my hands up as to being out of order. Quite a while ago, I messaged I love you...but it went to a male friend by mistake. Surprisingly he replied...I love you to. We are getting married next week. Seriously though. I should have been more careful, but everything I write about day to day happenings is true...it's just that I water it down and compare it to other experiences in the public blog. In the private...I don't name names , but it is my diary to look back on, warts and all. So I profusely apologise for the mistake I made a few weeks ago. Lesson learned. Big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment