Saturday 5 November 2016

Choo choo cha bogie

I have man flu. I am so careful to avoid the sneezing, coughing public....but a rogue germ must have infiltrated my nostrils in the middle of the night, when I was off my guard. I am now snuffling like Rudolph on cocaine? Some little on duty germ, is pouring buckets of mucus down my imflamed hooter. As fast as I empty it...he throws another litre bucket down there. I might as well use Izal toilet paper to wipe it...as it's that sore. Girls just don't get, how bad us men suffer. So what shall I do today. Maybe visit someone in hospital..or sit on public transport..coughing down the back of a strangers neck. Why not? Everyone else does it. But of course, I won't. My middle name is consideration...I will limit my germs to as least people as possible. I am sure from now on...they will do the same....oooh a flying pig

No comments:

Post a Comment