Monday 7 November 2016

Family planning?

So from today, the Benefit cap has dropped from 26k to 20k! Twenty thousand pounds??? And the pink fluffy brigade are doing their usual headless chicken routine. Children will be homeless....etc etc. Twenty thousand pounds a year??? Now all we have to stop, is the alcohol allowance. Oh yes it exists.. but under a different name. Alcoholics get a certain amount to spend on white lighting..98% proof £2 a gallon. Jeez...how soft is this country. I am angry...as twice I was treated like dirt by the system? Why? Because I didn't play it. Many can. Many do. But soon the pot will run dry...and the real deserving will suffer. Means testing over a month per family. .problem solved. The people who really deserve help...can then get more. I use the name philpot as an example....I rest my weary case.

No comments:

Post a Comment