Wednesday 23 November 2016

Taxi!!!!

I have to admit, that I am more of a dog lover than a cat lover After all, I have spent a fortune trying to keep them off my prize lawn. However, a friend of mine told me about a new cafe that's in derby. It's called lady T's. You have to ring a bell to enter. Then go through a close door open door ceremony to get in. The reason? The cafe is full of moggies. They are everywhere. In fact the only seat left...had a Felix snoozing and I felt awful moving him her...In fact,  It's now sat staring at me with pure hatred...as I slurp my black nectar. Strange contradiction...the cafe is full of stuffed animals..and I don't mean full of food. Deer...badger, Rat....a dead mermaid and a unicorn? There are a lot of twee ladies in here cooing and awwwwing..and the cats, of which I have counted 8 are wandering amongst our sandwiches and cakes...I have resisted trying the chocolate brownie surprise though. Quaint..and worth a visit from my fellow derbaryians. I actually love this place..and will return. It's hygienic no matter what your thoughts may be...and surprisingly relaxing. I may have found my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment