Tuesday 22 November 2016

Prost

I visited a Weatherspoons this week. Was extremely impressed by the choice of food and the quantity for the price. What really swung it though, was unlimited free refills on coffee. Although they frowned when I tried to fill up my 4 litre flask. Amazed though, at the amount of people consuming alcohol in the day. I don't mean just a cheeky pint, but wine by the bottle and numerous pints. Me personally, I would be fast asleep for the rest of the day? They had San Miguel on draught ..not even tempted. Only daytime drinking I did, was in Germany and that was because the schutzenfest chaps insisted. Earliest was schnapps and raw steak at 6 am...followed by a full day of music and marching....with a beer at every stop. It's a wonder I made it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment