Monday 21 November 2016

Doomed

On the 28th of October, I had to have a heart monitor strapped to my chest for a week...or until the device was full of data. Every time I swallowed my heart would do a little jig. I returned the monitor in 2 days...full to the brim of unusual flutters. Every day from then, I have been watching the post with some anxiety....3 weeks on...and nothing. So I ring the hospital, who sent the results to doctor on 4th November!!!!!. Turns out...he would like to see me. Fact is...if I hadn't chased this up...how would I have known. He is 95 % sure all is ok...however 5 % can seem an awful lot when worried. I have also dropped my 3 monthly e mail to my solicitor...asking if any progress on my hit and run.....no reply. How does this country survive? I think everyone should do 2 years in the army before taking civilian employment.  Not impressed......we are screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment