Sunday 26 March 2017

One man

I would like to thank a very good friend of mine, for setting the seeds of guilt. The sun comes out for an hour....and they mow their lawn!!!! I hate gardening. My dad used to drag me out to help him...which scarred me for life. So on my bike ride yesterday, the pangs of guilt started to eat away at me. That I should not be enjoying myself...but oiling my fly mo and sharpening my prunes. Guilt won...and I retrieved my Victorian push mower from the depths of my garage. The front lawn was easy...but then I made my way to my tennis table sized back lawn. Soddened with a an overactive cat spray deterrent...my mower gracefully died on me. I now have a postage sized neatly trimmed area...and the set of Tarzan Lord of the jungle. So thanks friend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment