Monday 13 March 2017

Wings

I blame June Allyson. Her theme tune is played every time she pouted at James Stewart in the Glenn Miller story. Too little time is the tune and twas last night's solo for me. Only my heart wasn't in it. The emotion I normally put into solos like this was non-existent . This was due to the fact of being tired and anxious and basically off it. It's amazing when under the weather, how many other challenges come along. Like my hot water boiler playing up. Being asked to front the night before a massive challenge. I have learned now, that some I have to deal with and some...I can just say ' no ' ...I could never do that before, as I feared letting people down. If it's loved ones then it's more important. But the rest....no one really cares. They don't see what you're going through....Yes the show must go on...but I decide on the curtain up performance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment