Monday 6 March 2017

Patricia

I am tired of this pink fluffy countries health and safety laws. A country that doesn't allow school children to play conkers or eat worms? Not allowed yo yo's in case they shoot up your nose..or worse. Total madness. But what actually angers me more is bloody PAT testing. Another money making con. Today I took a friend to a crematorium ( I know how to entertain,) to show her around a chapel. She will be singing at a relatives funeral and wanted to get the feel of the place. When I mentioned she would be using a small power amp...Sharp intake of breath....oooh not without a certificate you can't. Now don't get me wrong. I have been a bass player for only 3 years..but never has my amp exploded, killing members of the audience. My shocking playing, is more likely to do that. And here is the clincher. On the other side of the chapel, separated by chip board and plaster...are three massive incinerators...kicking out thousands of degrees of fire and heat?? At the very worst...the good old fuse invention will kick in, if the amp decides to turn into a thermo nuclear device. Truth is, you could be PAT tested on the Monday...and a fault could develop on the Tuesday, destroying the planet as we know it. Next they will be banning sky diving for the under fives.

No comments:

Post a Comment