Friday 31 March 2017

Pants

An early morning call from my new solicitor this morning. Since the last one has gone, things actually seem to be moving along a bit. I had to give them permission to contact my employers and my father again. I can understand why people milk these things. When asked how much help I needed around the house with cleaning, whilst in plaster....I queried the word cleaning...surely that's only once a year. To be serious though, I told her I am ex army, proud and trained to fight through. Yes, I could say I needed care every day and it cost my dad a fortune in petrol... but I couldn't live with myself if I lied. They say cheats never prosper....but with claims, I fear they do. Honesty is the best policy...even if poorer one. I was born in a terraced house and my cot was a bottom draw. We never had much money and I was taught to live within my means. I intend to go out this world as I came in....but I am in the middle draw now.

No comments:

Post a Comment