Wednesday 8 March 2017

Pineapple pen

I have finally found the perfect coffee. So much so, I have ordered a posh coffee tin to keep it in and a posh spoon to delicately place into my coffee maker. Hawaiian Hazelnut decaffeinated...it fills the house with aromas of Sandy beaches and hula hula girls...I just wish they would keep the bloody noise down when I am trying to sleep. Strange thing is, I don't like pineapple...my mum was convinced that I was conceived, when she had a bowl of that yucky fruit. In fact her nickname for me was ' chunk' do you think this is classed as child abuse?  I have also sourced someone to do the PAT test. He works on a car breakers yard. He told me to drive into the yard...leave car...and find his office...! You just know what's going to happen don't you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment