Saturday 23 July 2016

Dob

Spent most of last night, trying to construct a web site, that allows you to submit details of motorists using mobile phones whilst driving. There was one once, but it was overwhelmed with postings of these morons, and was withdrawn. I want to make it specifically for the East Midlands to cut down on being swamped. Its a work in progress. If enough detail..I  intend to forward to local police via twitter. Something has to be done, as folk still not getting the message. As for messages... This arrived in the post. I love the translation from Chinese to English .Coffee?

3 comments:

  1. a parent drove up the street whilst on her mobile, parked on my access, came back to the car, bundled 2 kids in and before they could belt up she drove off, yep still on her mobile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then if she does it again please get as much info as poss and photo if safe. Pass to me...i will do all i can to stop this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then if she does it again please get as much info as poss and photo if safe. Pass to me...i will do all i can to stop this

    ReplyDelete