Friday 29 July 2016

Pig of a day

Thought I would take a selfie  this morning as looking forward to going to work. It was a challenging day. All challenges met and kicked into space. Tomorrow  I am trying to be in two places at once. Firstly I am playing at a wedding. Then jumping into car and driving 25 miles to play second part of a concert. My life ain't boring. Having a Twitter battle with a local councillor. Subject ..lunch breaks. If you don't get one he says...breaking employment law. Sergeant Major! Yes corporal. Can I put my gun down and break for din dins. $#$&%$##-- in the middle of a battle %+=++++. Ok one extreme example but I have more and relish the debate to come. unfortunately  politicians have never lived in the real world....and never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment