Monday 18 July 2016

Peasy

When people ask is it easy to play trombone...i always say yes....if you practice hard. I tell them all the slide positions are written on the slide and you just blow and all the music comes out. I did dislocate jaw first time i played. No one told me i had to blow in the small end.  Most applause is for singers and drummers. People can understand them. They figure.. that they can sing in bath and can also play air drums. Whilst brass and reed just push valves and keys and blow. So i have promised myself, that one day, when fronting, I am going to get a volunteer to sing twinkle twinkle little star...then get them to tap rhythm on a drum...then get them to blow it on my bone! Coffee?

2 comments:

  1. I was picked out of an audience to play the bagpipes, I blew so hard it sucked my knickers up my bum but I couldn't get a sound out of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh trying to remove image from my head lol

    ReplyDelete