Friday 2 September 2016

Blood out of a stone

Yesterday, on the local radio, I heard a story about a family camping outside the council house, protesting that they wanted a house. They got it wrong. What they needed to do, was swim.to Calais , secret themselves in a lorry and come back to Dover. Seriously. I took time to study these people. Nice tents. Well fed and most smoking? On the pittance of ESA I claimed, before being found fit to work? I could not afford cigarettes...even if I smoked? Well I did once...up to 40 a day....but will power is all that's required....oh and jumping out of a plane and smashing oneself up. They have moved now...obviously..a few days is all they could manage. At breakfast tv...a bloke...who fathered 15 children....paying for none? Who runs this country? Who can't see what's happening. I am sick of it. The tax payer is being drained to pay for these these...well.....fill your own words in. My fight back...I try and stay under the tax threshold....so I can.deprive at least one skank out of their can of special brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment