Saturday 17 September 2016

Scars

Yesterday was a difficult day. Turns out, that I had over 90 minutes with the psychological expert. Some wounds about the accident, we're definitely opened ,which caught me by surprise. We went through childhood to present day. He was surprised on how much I had done in life. I was surprised about how much I have done in life!!!. Turns out, he was a forensic psychologist?  Which gave me a vivid image, of a dead body on his couch, and him asking ' now Mr Smith, when did you realise you had been murdered?'.... After 90 minutes he told me, that he would be representing me in the claims court...but couldn't give anything away. He also asked me, if I would like CBT....I said...I would prefer BLT...and he threw me out ....

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant as ever. Nothing wrong with you, not with the laughs you give me.

    ReplyDelete