Thursday 22 September 2016

Schusmacker

There's bad day's...and there are awfully bad day's. Today is one. On way home last night, I had a strange warning light appear. I had to read my car manual to find out what it meant. Working through thousands of pages...I finally see that it is a tyre pressure light. So gets the car out this morning to go to work....and complete flat tyre. Running late...I started to pump up with bike pump...yes..the pump I use on my bike. 15 minutes later and sweat running off me, I have it fully inflated. Setting off and using back roads, I make it to.work just in time. Tyre still inflated. Returning 4 hours later..Tyre still ok?? Drop in at tyre centre...and there it is...a bloody great screw in middle of tyre. Parting with my wages for that day...I return home...looking forward to relax a little. But no. Now a speeding fine....my first ever....I am gutted...but keeping fingers crossed the speed camera operator didn't know, that most of the road is a 60 not a 40. A long shot...but no way was I doing 47 in a 40...especially as it's uphill!!! A challenge for my little car at best of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment