Friday 30 September 2016

In one...

Floral tributes are expensive...very expensive. I have always agreed with something I heard a long time ago. If you didn't buy me flowers when I was alive...then I don't want them now. Some of the tributes I have seen in my 18 years as an undertaker, defy belief...and the price. Almost as though  the florist...and I use that word loosely...has just stood and thrown the stalks into the oasis? Then charged an absolute fortune. At the end of the day.. the tribute in most cases, become a tasty snack for all sorts of wildlife...but mainly rabbits. However the care and attention that went into this design, made me stop in my tracks and do a double , followed by a treble, followed by a bullseye...take. Intricate and special. In this case, I am sure the deceased, would have been proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment