Wednesday 21 September 2016

T for 2

There is a new app out called Olio. If you sign up to it, you are alerted when free food is being given away. Supermarkets that would usually bin stuff, will contact members in the area and see if you want it!! It also allows neighbours...if they have made to much grub, invite you round to fetch it??? You take a photo...and share it...then wait for someone to collect your surplus sausage..your spare spotted dick....your abundance of avocado...I for one, would not dare send a photo of my cooking creations...most of it is nuked or burnt and does not resemble anything distinctly edible. So I am sharing this new app with my old mate Ted Webster...who I am sure, if one day you find yourself with a spare olive or two...he Will be round to collect. I can't see Felix sharing his meat balls though....thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment