Wednesday 14 September 2016

Signeture tune

I dread winter. My body clock seems to let me know that it's just round the corner, even on one of the hottest days. My mood is affected definitely by the lack of sun on my top solar panel. Today, biking through the woods and past the river, was like being at my own 5 mile wedding...the confetti,replaced by the fall of autumnal leaves. Its coming and I am prepared for the battle. I have so many things to face in the next few month's. Am I scared? Truth is, I am terrified. Will I win? Time...has the answers. I can only be me and act like a swan..graceful and calm on the outside...but paddling like buggery under the water. The rule of twos has never been more needed. I invented this rule. How to survive a blip. It's a simple rule but extremely hard to master. Anyone in trouble...anxiety or stress. You only have to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment