Friday 17 February 2017

Pat and Ella

I have noticed , that as I get older , my ability to ignore irritating things, gets less. I get so wound up, when people ,live in their own safe world ,and don't care if they annoy others . Take today for example. I decided to go to the cinema. I had saved up the 3000 pounds for my coffee and ticket. I settled down comfy , with no one in front blocking my view. That is , until the trailers started. In walks this big bloke with 2 other people. He plonks himself down in front of me, banging my knees with the partly reclining seat back. Its very reminiscent of a plane journey. The moment you get your in flight meal on your tray, the person in front , reclines their seat and you get the nut cutlet all over your ...well you know. So this guy, not content with bruising my caps...proceeds to wriggle in his seat. The back is now bouncing off me like a small trampolene. I stuck it for 5 minutes and then leaned forward. I placed my right hand on his shoulder and politely inferred , that his seat was broken and he was banging my legs. Without a word, the guy stood up...and...moved to the next row with his family!!! Of course, I then felt guilty ...but then the strange thing happened . The main feature started. They all looked at each other. Stood up ...and walked out??? Yep, they were in wrong movie...which to me, explained his intellect .

No comments:

Post a Comment