Sunday 12 February 2017

Raffles

Friends of mine, have recently been burgled. The police got the scrote. CCTV showed him in their garden. However, he got off? Why? Because he wore gloves and no fingerprints in house!! He even admitted to being there. So my question is today...how do defence lawyers sleep at night? The criminals of this country, laugh at our law. They ridicule police officers. They know, that if they drive fast and dangerously, the police will back off, because of health and safety. Me. I would advocate a massive harpoon in front of police car. Ala James Bond.. it shoots out and snares the car in front. Ok, it might kill the driver and passenger. So what? The moment they decided to run from the police.. they gave up all their rights as decent human beings. When cars are caught, the scum still think it's a game..and the police call them 'mate '. It should be law, that they are beaten within an inch of their lives, so the message gets around to the trash...that no more pink fluffy rules. Your going to get hurt...and badly. Even with their 3 brain cells, it will soon sink in. I had the cane at school for doing something wrong. I never did it again. I was smacked around back of legs, trying every body position I knew, to avoid my dad's hand.  I wasn't naughty again...well at least, for that reason. Prison and law are a laughing stock. Civil liberties need amending, drastically. I asked my friend if they knew where culprits lived? But no.  They have rights. It's a good job. Because I have friends. Friends who will teach a lesson, if the price is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment