Monday 13 February 2017

Pink Floyd

A few days ago, I started a discussion about the overstretched NHS. I have 2 reasons. Firstly, people going to A and E with none emergencies, like a cold or virus. More tropical, that we have too many foreign visitors. The Government are basically saying, that the reason they are overstretched, is too many old people!! Which made me wonder. What would be happening now, if we hadn't had 2 world wars? How overpopulated with grave dodgers would we be now? It was also noted, that the younger people, were shocked, that I dare mention refugees or immigrants? Whilst the older folk, whispered to me, that they totally agreed, but didn't want to comment, as they didn't want to upset anyone? Maybe that's the problem. The UK is frightened, that any comments will be taken as racist. Well, I love all colours creeds and religions. But I also love common sense. Trump is correct. The morons that are dragging Islam through the gutter, have to be tackled hard by their fellow countrymen. If 1 did wrong in the Army...all were punished. The other guys then sorted out the wrong one. It's harsh...but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment