Thursday 2 February 2017

So fah...no good

Typical bloke shopping. I need a new sofa. I see one in a catalogue. I buy it without trying. It arrives. It turns out to look as good as it did in the picture. It turns out to be the most uncomfortable sofa in the world. It has about 3000 cushions that came with it? The only way to relax, is to slide ones bottom to the utmost cushion end  and balance precariously on the edge, laying at and angle of 45 degrees.. to get a decent after tea snooze. If you manage to drop off without dropping off, you wake with neck ache ?  Its supposed to be a 3 seater.. but whoever gets to sit in the middle, falls down the crack between the two cushions, with just their arms and legs sticking out. I want my old one back. Even with the spring sticking in my bum, I could relax on it! On this new one, it is a battle of wills who wins...I would be more relaxed on a bucking Bronco...instead of this Bucking Sofa ( an adjective I have used many times as I slid gracefully onto my Persian rug from pound land)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment